• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

P180 side panel size real quick?

daedal

Gawd
Joined
May 10, 2005
Messages
686
Quick favor guys; what size is the P180's size panel? The aluminum part?
I'm looking for a window kit that would fit. :)

I'm at work so I don't have access to the measures.
 
from newegg - 21.3"(H) x 8.1"(W) x 19.9"(D) for the whole case. disregard (W) and subtract 2" from the other two for about the max youd want to go at.
 
sac_tagg said:
Post pics when you finish this, as I am considering doing it myself :D
I would like to see this as well, i havent seen a windowed P180
 
It'll be a while. I'm waiting for my PSOne LCD to arrive and with the hollidays and all, the postal service is crawling.
 
Back
Top