• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

P180 front audio not working; suggestions

Payne

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
65
Have a P5BDeluxe motherboard hooked up with the HD front panel audio connector but I'm not getting any sound out of the headphone jack.
Running Windows Vista 32bit, help appreciated.
 
I have a Audigy2ZS laying around also, should I just use that? How is this with Vista? Can I jury rig Creative's own front io panel port to hook up the headphone/mic input on the front panel of the case?
 
I have a Audigy2ZS laying around also, should I just use that? How is this with Vista? Can I jury rig Creative's own front io panel port to hook up the headphone/mic input on the front panel of the case?

I wonder this too

Audigy2 ZS is a great card still, holds its own

edit: google a bit theres a few sites on it
 
Back
Top