P160W front panel question

ipam45

Gawd
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
566
i was just mess with my case today...6 month after the build and i noticed that the front panel headphone jack doesn't work...the mic doesn;t work either. i know i should be connecting this to the AAFP on my P5W-dh ...right right...correct me if i;m wrong. so i think it sould be some setting in the bios so that it would detect the jack. what do i need to do to get it working.

thanks is advance
 
I think it might be controlled by a set of jumpers on the mobo (ol' skool style) so check your mobo manual, or have this thread put over in Motherboard forum...
 
That ugly contraption was the first thing I ripped off my 160 when I started modding it... But yes if your using onboard sound then it may be a jumper issue, or they may just not work.
 
Back
Top