• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

P-L-P with 7970's....

Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
726
So, how is it working ? Does it work? Assuming I heard right awhile back.

I'm running Dell 2007FP - Dell 3008WFP - Dell 2007FP and would love to game like that if it works right. Any good news on this feature?



T[h]anks
 
not happening I thought?

unless I missed something?
 
I could've sworn I initially heard this as a new feature which made me warm inside.
But, I have two no's, if I get three no's than that fucking sucks sun rays.

Anyone know what happened? Or was I delusional from the get...lol
 
Nope, doesn't work. You can do mismatched resolutions, but they all have to be the same orientation.
 
Nope, doesn't work. You can do mismatched resolutions, but they all have to be the same orientation.

I'm pretty sure resolutions have to be the same, the new feature is that you can compensate for having one monitor larger than the other eg, 23 27 23 all 1080p and have the picture be like __---__
 
Back
Top