Owners of the LianLi A10 cases, does a Scythe Ninja fit?

Ockie

*** Self Proclaimed Storage King ***
Please anyone?

I'm looking to add this case to my collection but I can't find any information on if a scythe ninja rev b would fit this case due to the close tolerance of the top 120mm fan.

Please anyone? I checked numerous threads with people asking this question on other forums and have seen a few OT requests in some posts here.

Any info would be greatley appreciated.

Ockie, I don't have a Scythe Ninja, but here is a pic of my C2D + P5NSLI install with the stock Intel HSF.

PC-A10-Upper01.jpg

Its kind of tough to see from that angle, but basically the upper 120mm fan is about even with the top edge of the motherboard.

Hope that helps!

p.s. thanks for bringing Galaxy to MPCON, the game patches are really handy. :cool:

ShockwaveVT said:
Ockie, I don't have a Scythe Ninja, but here is a pic of my C2D + P5NSLI install with the stock Intel HSF.

PC-A10-Upper01.jpg

Its kind of tough to see from that angle, but basically the upper 120mm fan is about even with the top edge of the motherboard.

Hope that helps!

p.s. thanks for bringing Galaxy to MPCON, the game patches are really handy. :cool:

Thanks for the pic, damn thats close.

You might be able to double your case fan as the heatsink fan, lol

My zalman 9500 fits on my p5b with no issues in my A10. Has some extra room to boot. I;m replacing the 9500 with a tuniq tower when i find one and i think it'll be no problem.

Back