• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Owners of AMD based shuttles; whose mic doesn't work

Awesome, man, thanks! I thought the inoperative MIC was just a result of buying refurbed from Newegg.

d
 
Thanks for the heads-up bro, I have a new SN95G5 that I am building this weekend, you probably just saved me 3 hours of my day. Much appreciated!
 
Back
Top