This machine was running fine for the longest time, untill a few weeks ago when I turned it on and got over voltage bios beeps and it quickly shutdown. I was forced to buy a new PSU (Safe Power 450W) about 3 months ago because the old one died a spectacular death 
Now this ones giving me issues
The processors are actully Athlon XP 2400s modded into MP 2600s useing the liquid trace trick.
according to asus probe I've got a low +5V line at 4.945V...could this be the problem, since Athlons pull most of their power from the 5V?
Mesurments taken every 5 seconds....
I can get around the problem by powering it on and off till I get the post beep, but that can take up to 15 trys sometimes
Real pain in the ass....any help would be great.
Now this ones giving me issues
The processors are actully Athlon XP 2400s modded into MP 2600s useing the liquid trace trick.
according to asus probe I've got a low +5V line at 4.945V...could this be the problem, since Athlons pull most of their power from the 5V?
Mesurments taken every 5 seconds....
I can get around the problem by powering it on and off till I get the post beep, but that can take up to 15 trys sometimes
Real pain in the ass....any help would be great.