OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Heather Trailer

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
OVERKILL Software has released a trailer for their upcoming The Walking Dead game and it features the fourth playable character, Heather. The video appears to be a cutscene, but it's still good if that's the case. Video is age-restricted. Check it out.

Watch the trailer here.

Would have like to have see some actual gameplay.....

Also if they were so mad at her why didnt they just kill her after she killed one of their own? Really dumb trailer tbh

Graphics looked dated too

Too bad the Walking Dead show sucks now. Can't believe Andrew Lincoln is leaving, he's the face of that show. Won't be the same without him & I'll probably stop watching it. Knew it would happen once they killed Coral off. Only made it to Season 2 of Fear the Walking Dead before I was overcome with boredom.

Can't believe Andrew Lincoln is leaving, he's the face of that show. Won't be the same without him & I'll probably stop watching it. Knew it would happen once they killed Coral off. Only made it to Season 2 of Fear the Walking Dead before I was overcome with boredom.
Whoa what! I didn't know he's leaving.. It makes no sense - the show started with him "This is the story of a man named Rick Grimes". If they exit him, then they need to make season 10 a whole new story focus, else it makes no sense.

Anyway, I have hope for the game, but for now State of Decay 2 will do.

Whoa what! I didn't know he's leaving.. It makes no sense - the show started with him "This is the story of a man named Rick Grimes". If they exit him, then they need to make season 10 a whole new story focus, else it makes no sense.

Anyway, I have hope for the game, but for now State of Decay 2 will do.

Apparently Andrew is looking to spend time with his family & other ventures, hes only going to be appearing in six episodes in Season 9 as they gradually peel him off the show. Normal Reedus is currently in talks to lead the show with a 20 million dollar contract. It sucks but I can see Andrews side of it, the show has been on a long run with no end in site & Andrew has been recorded saying "that there needs to be an end game".

In all honesty though, the show hasn't been the same since Season 2 and the firing of Frank Darabont.

Last edited:
Many argue that the show became something else after the 1st season even, I also know people who loved the first episode but couldn't get past the 3rd episode. haha The show has never had a set direction which makes it more interesting IMO, it's the slow down settling that is a grind to see. I'd hate to see it become even more like the Fast & Furious franchise of "super heroes", and Fear spinoff storytelling makes no sense. Realistically, people would settle together and create a fortified community to actually live. No one would be okay with how both shows have been written, everyone would want to stay put and plant a little something of their own. I've enjoyed the State Of Decay games since they are about building your home base together, but that's still very limited in the games. Here's to hoping this Walking Dead video game won't forget about the importance of base building - it seems like they're only focusing on character stories.. Which again, any walking dead episode already provides enough of.

Back