• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Overkill???

ssbaudi

n00b
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
47
Hey guys, I have a set of audioengine A5's that I recently got after the return of my A2/ESW8 combo and I love them! I'm running them though my motherboard's onboard soundcard (ALC8889A).

Last night, I got my tax refund and I went and ordered a HT Omega Claro+ sound card based on reviews and praises from people on here. Is this card overkill for a 2.0/2.1 system? I can still let newegg know I don't want it because they wont ship it until monday. What do you guys think? Money is not an issue.
 
No. The A5 will definitely show the difference in sound quality from mobo to soundcard.
 
Back
Top