• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

overclocking

tacosareveryyummy

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
5,300
I entered my bios to try to oc my pcpu for the first time. I have an MSI ms7191 motherboard. In the bios the only oc options I have are under one menu. It has a selection for cool'n'quiet (I know what this is), DDR memory frequency (I know what this is also), Ratio change (FID/VID), and Spread Spectrum. What exactly does the ratio change (FID/VID) do and what does spread spectrum do? I am thinking that my mobo does not support oc. :( Any help would be appreciated. I might just be stuck at stock speeds.
 
Back
Top