SLI AMD 24
n00b
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12
Ok, I haven't overclocked since my Barton 2500+ and I'm a little rusty on a good amount to overclock. Here is what I'm running:
MSI Neo 4 Platinum/SLI
CORSAIR XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200)
2x Western Digital Raptor WD740GD 74GB 10,000 RPM 8MB Cache Serial ATA150 Raid 0
3x Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s
AMD 64 X2 4400+ Toledo
2x MSI 7800 GTX 256MB video cards
My system is water cooled with just the MB chip and the processor being cooled at the moment and runs no hotter than about 30C. I have coolers for both the memory and the video cards. I was wondering what suggestions you may have to speed things up a bit.
MSI Neo 4 Platinum/SLI
CORSAIR XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200)
2x Western Digital Raptor WD740GD 74GB 10,000 RPM 8MB Cache Serial ATA150 Raid 0
3x Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s
AMD 64 X2 4400+ Toledo
2x MSI 7800 GTX 256MB video cards
My system is water cooled with just the MB chip and the processor being cooled at the moment and runs no hotter than about 30C. I have coolers for both the memory and the video cards. I was wondering what suggestions you may have to speed things up a bit.