• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking XFX 8800GT, Help me?

Hilmarhd

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
100
Hi all, I've had the XFX 8800GT card for some time now and I've always intended on OC'ing it, but I don't know how? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Computer Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo E2180 2.0GHz, 800FSB

MSI P35 Neo2-FR Motherboard

XFX 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition

520W Corsair Power Supplier

2GB (2x1 GB) DDR2 800Mhz

Nothing Special I know...;)
 
nTune or RivaTuner.

You have the same card as me, so you can probably do the same mild oc I did.

DL one of those programs above.
 
Back
Top