• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking with Omega 5.9s

LongShotHero

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
386
I have an x800 pro and I have overclocked it(526 GPU, 500 Mem) with a reference divider of 15. My problem is that I have no clue what a reference divider is so I dont know if I should lower this or raise it. Can someone explain this to me? Thanks
 
Back
Top