• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

overclocking with old mobo/processor

Aiwin

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
79
I have an Athlon XP 2800+ running at 12.5 X 166MHz and the mobo I'm running it on uses the nForce2-IGP chipset, which I've read is supposed to be good for overclocking.

1) Does anyone know if this is true?

2) What other factors need to be taken into account when deciding whether or not to overclock here? RAM? Power supply?
 
Back
Top