Overclocking the 9800 Pro

BiGG_MiDDLe_LeGG

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
1,144
Ok guys. I'm a total n00b to Radeons. I used Rivatuner to overclock my GeForce. What do I use for Radeons? Also, what should I overclock it to first?

Thanks in advanced!!!
 
Here's what my setting is at now...

ATI.JPG


What should I set it at to start off with?

Thanks again in advanced!!!

BML
 
Rivatuner.......I go by increments of 10mhz with core and memory.....keeps the 3dmark score from slipping down due to heat..............

goodluck
 
Originally posted by BiGG_MiDDLe_LeGG
Here's what my setting is at now...

ATI.JPG


What should I set it at to start off with?

Thanks again in advanced!!!

BML

first you have to check "enable low-level hardware overclocking"

set it at 410/350, and keep going higher, and eventually, you may get up to these speeds :D

9800P_2001.jpg
 
WOW

3+ volts for the memory.

what kind do you have and lets see some pics of your extreme cooling =P
 
whyd you put the ram voltage that high? i have mine at 1.925 core and 2.905 memory with ramsinks and a cpu cooler for heatsink of gpu
 
Back
Top