• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking T21 Thinkpad Pentium III???

PSYKOMANTIS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
1,128
Is it possible there's a BIOS mod or some sort of program out there that would overclock an IBM ThinkPad with a Pentium III 800Mhz Speedstep processor?

I know it's a strange question but I was wondering if it's possible to squeeze any performance out of this notebook.

Yeah it's risky and I could care less about battery life.
But I got this laptop for like $300 bucks so why not experiment.

Thanks for any replies or information that the [H] community can provide.
 
I'll check into it with Sisoft Sandra.
Is this "Clockgen" the name of a program?
*me thinks I'll google it*
 
Back
Top