Overclocking SLI cards?

ACallander

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
106
I currently have two 4GB 670 SLI cards that are already overclocked from the factory. Would it benefit me any to overclock them more or does overclocking SLI cards not really improve that much performance wise?
 
I had SLI EVGA GTX 760's till a couple days ago. They were both clocked +50 core / +202 memory and it helped a very little bit I just like to have everything in my rig overclocked so I bumped them up a little bit.
 
I had SLI EVGA GTX 760's till a couple days ago. They were both clocked +50 core / +202 memory and it helped a very little bit I just like to have everything in my rig overclocked so I bumped them up a little bit.

You mind me asking why you got rid of SLI? or did you go a big single card route?
 
I'm definitely going GTX 780 in a month or so when I get the money together. I had the choice to sell 760 and get the 780 or get another 760. It was really cool seeing 15,000 in 3DMark 2011 and 10,096 in Firestrike but I really should have gone single big card route. I just wanted to try it out for myself. I sold the 2nd card to a really super nice guy in town here for 180.00 and he's just tickled with it. So my loss is his gain.
 
Back
Top