It was supposed to be a A64 3000+ at stock with a large passive heatsink. Unfortunately, all this talk of overclocking is forcing me to run it at 2.5 and then I was supposed to use a cheap fx5200 card with DVI out to my 20" LCD. But I had to get the Nvidia 6200 vid card (not the turbocache one). It overclocks like a champ.
check out: www.burkelive.com it has my HTPC system as well as the links to unlocking extra pipes on the 6200 and overclocking. Can you say stock 300/300 running at 600/690??? muhahaha!!!
So I had to get a few fans to cool things off, so what, they're low dba!
Scroll to the bottom to see my computer and laptop for good measure. SAVE HERBIE!!!
check out: www.burkelive.com it has my HTPC system as well as the links to unlocking extra pipes on the 6200 and overclocking. Can you say stock 300/300 running at 600/690??? muhahaha!!!
So I had to get a few fans to cool things off, so what, they're low dba!
Scroll to the bottom to see my computer and laptop for good measure. SAVE HERBIE!!!