• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking Rig Suggestions

FrizzleFried

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
204
When I sell my condo I plan on building a kickass rig. Please provide some suggestions as to which AMD compatible motherboard is the best for overclocking...

I plan on picking up a dual core processor, a couple of 7800GT's for some SLI love...I already have 2GB of Geil DDR500 RAM, though I may even upgrade that. My old koolance case is getting a little long in the tooth so I may pick up a new Koolance case or something similar....

Any and all suggestions are appreciated...

While cost IS a factor, I want QUALITY and am willing to pay for it. That said, I won't be buying THE latest and greatest...it's one thing to buy expensive...it's a whole other ballpark when you get ass-raped by buying JUST OFF THE LINE stuff...
 
Back
Top