• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking Problems

Patrick1

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 1, 2005
Messages
184
I have an msi 945p motherboard and an intel 620. I have done every setting i posibly could (no n00b). It locks after 228fsb. I boot and nothing ever goes onto the screen. 227 works fine. Volts accros the board have no effects. 227 Primes perfectly. And temps are good. Allways below 56 during priming.

This is really annoying.

Thanks in advance.

I do have a sata drive by the way and corsair valueram ddr667. Powersupply is good.
 
You might try switching sata ports for that hard drive. The msi neo2 plat mobo for amd has sata ports 1&2 unlocked, and 3&4 are locked.
 
Back
Top