• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking Problem

KevinO

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,433
I am having a problem trying to overclock my machine. I have it overclock currently and I can run Prime for 12 hours no problem, BUT when I tell Prime to stop it will blue screen with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT or IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Temps are fine. They are around 40C running at 100% load.

Here is my setup:
AMD 3000+ Venice (225 * 9) @ 1.5 volts
Crucial Ballistix 4000 (2.5/4/4/8) @ 2.8 volts - It is rated for 250 at 2.5/4/4/8
DFI NF3 Ultra-D

I have tried raising voltages, relaxing mem timings (even though they are in spec), and I thought every combination thereof. My computer will run fine playing WoW and running Prime, but as soon as I exit WoW or click File -> Stop in Prime it blue screens. I did research on the PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and it points to memory, but this memory isn't a week old yet. Any clues as to where I should start looking?
 
Do you have more than one stick of memory. Trying take a stick out at a time and testing them individually. If you have a friend that has similar memory. Try theres.
 
did you try the other 2 memory slots and did you update your BIOS.

get your BIOS here click

i personally like 6/27 because i can not get any of the newer ones to hold my OC settings but 6/27 works great for me. you and also look at www.dfi-street.com
 
Back
Top