Overclocking Problem

KevinO

[H]ard|Gawd
I am having a problem trying to overclock my machine. I have it overclock currently and I can run Prime for 12 hours no problem, BUT when I tell Prime to stop it will blue screen with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT or IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Temps are fine. They are around 40C running at 100% load.

Here is my setup:
AMD 3000+ Venice (225 * 9) @ 1.5 volts
Crucial Ballistix 4000 (2.5/4/4/8) @ 2.8 volts - It is rated for 250 at 2.5/4/4/8
DFI NF3 Ultra-D

I have tried raising voltages, relaxing mem timings (even though they are in spec), and I thought every combination thereof. My computer will run fine playing WoW and running Prime, but as soon as I exit WoW or click File -> Stop in Prime it blue screens. I did research on the PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and it points to memory, but this memory isn't a week old yet. Any clues as to where I should start looking?

Do you have more than one stick of memory. Trying take a stick out at a time and testing them individually. If you have a friend that has similar memory. Try theres.

did you try the other 2 memory slots and did you update your BIOS.

get your BIOS here click

i personally like 6/27 because i can not get any of the newer ones to hold my OC settings but 6/27 works great for me. you and also look at www.dfi-street.com

Back