• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking = network connection lost

infin|ty

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
1,139
I'm having issues w/ my computer. Whenever I overclock my cpu or ram, my internet connection just stops working. I'm on a wireless network and it just loses connectivity and wont ever reconnect.

Do I have to overclock then reinstall my wireless network for it to accept it? I didn't have an issue with this when I first started overclocking.
 
you should post more info on your system so that people can give you targeted advice.

however two questions to start you off: "do you ever have this problem at stock speed?" and "is your overclocked system prime 95 torture test stable?"
 
2uantuM said:
check to see if the pci bus frequency is locked.

Thats definately my first guess, if its a PCI card and the lock isnt working or there isnt one, that will definately cause the problem your having.
 
Back
Top