• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking my X3210 G0

kelim

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
461
Just ordered a P5K Deluxe to use with it. I'm wondering what a good voltage would be for, let's say, a 3.2Ghz overclock.

I'll be using Corsair DDR800 if that helps
 
Last edited:
honestly I was able to lower the voltage and hit 3.6GHz... so 3.2GHz should be no problem
 
Do you guys think an X3210 @ 3.2 - 3.6 with a GTX275 would be a well balanced system? Like no bottlenecks? I don't really understand how bottlenecks work, if anyone would care to explain for me :p
 
Back
Top