• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking my rig

grayfox0124

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
83
Ok, I want to overclock my rig just cuz I haven't done it manually yet. Only the Auto OC lol. So anyway first here's the specs.

l_7931ea8935e94b7bb1c0f1cb96ed64a3.jpg


l_56fd778c4e9d4efe84e27d746dcd890d.jpg


l_2e6b5d7c2c3d471d87ea7523f0752a25.jpg


Now, I 'm only running air cooling, so I can't get too crazy, but the good news is my CPU Cooler is a Scythe KAMA CROSS so it's a nice big cooler lol. And I have great airflow in my case.

Anyway, first off, what should I do first? CPU, Memory? Should I change multipiers or what? THanks everyone.
 
Back
Top