• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking my 6800ultra

coolkishan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
320
I have a NVidia 6800 Ultra(AGP) card and want to overclock it. I have never overclocked a card in my life and was wonderin what people have got there core clock and memory to so i have an idea of what i can increase mine to. I do know how to overclock it have coolbits. But was just wondering so anyone with the same card as me with stock cooler please post what your at.

Thanks

Kishan
 
Just use coolbits, and increase in increments of 5 for the 2nd number, and 2-3 for the 1st number. Then run bf2 or a intense game and check for artifacts.
 
Thats what I liked about ati-tool. It will auto oc your mem and core (seperately) 1 mhz at a time until it detects artifacts or tearing, then back the mhz down.
 
use rivatuner... you can disable the nvidia error detect and it will instantly set your clocks... you have much more freedom with it.
 
I KNOW HOW TO OVERCLOCK IT... i was just wonderin what other people got with the same card. SO can you lot tell me your overclocks on stock cooling with that card
 
I think i have a ultra extreme, Because mine auto detects at 440/1200 on stock cooling.

It's a BFG ultra oc, scores 6010 '05 3dmarks.

never tried any higher, runs fine for me. try raising it 415/1130 and go from there.
 
Are you sure about that i have just been on their site and the highest any of their 6800 ultras are 425/1100.
 
If someone can tell me how to post a pic of my 6800GT coolbits windows then I'll show you 420/1350. Yeah!
 
Back
Top