deadman_uk
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2003
- Messages
- 2,036
ive never overclocked before but today I went into my BIOS and raised the FSB/HTT from 200mhz to 210mhz. The temperature is cool at 37 idle even after this minor overclock.
BEFORE
AFTER
I am using the fan and heatsink that came with the processor and I dont want to buy a better one.
My question is, how far can i raise the FSB/HTT before i need to worry about temperatures and stability problems? (remember i want to keep my standard hsf, i just want to grab a few hundred mhz extra, I may as well, its free
)
BEFORE
AFTER
I am using the fan and heatsink that came with the processor and I dont want to buy a better one.
My question is, how far can i raise the FSB/HTT before i need to worry about temperatures and stability problems? (remember i want to keep my standard hsf, i just want to grab a few hundred mhz extra, I may as well, its free
