LoserXLeet
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2005
- Messages
- 173
Hey guys. I made somewhat of a shopping list of the parts I was considering throwing together to make my new rig. I was hoping I could get some input on the parts I have chosen (If they adequately fit my needs). The only thing that I should probably state before hand, is that I intend to overclock the venice big time (Hoping to get around the fx-55), I want this rig to be centered around high end gaming, and my budget is around $1200. Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope to hear some input soon.
Hardware
--------------
Mobo: DFI SLI - $115 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136164#DetailSpecs
CPU: Venice 3200+ - $160 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103535
VidCard: 7800GT N16 - $300 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130256
VidCard: 7800GT N16 - $300 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130256
RAM: 2x1GB 2.5-3-3-6 - $170 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231047
PSU: 550W - $100 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustRatingReview.asp?Item=N82E16817103932
SubTotal -------------- $1145
Cooling
--------------
CPU HeatSink: $37 - http://www.jab-tech.com/Scythe-Ninja-SCNJ-1000-pr-3130.html
CPU 120mmFan: $10 - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/pa12mesp.html
VGA HeatSink: $45 - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/thv1ulvgaco.html
VGA 80mmFan: $9 - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/pa80hisp.html
VGA 80mmFan: $9 - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/pa80hisp.html
SubTotal -------------- $110
Total -------------------- $1255
Hardware
--------------
Mobo: DFI SLI - $115 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136164#DetailSpecs
CPU: Venice 3200+ - $160 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103535
VidCard: 7800GT N16 - $300 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130256
VidCard: 7800GT N16 - $300 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130256
RAM: 2x1GB 2.5-3-3-6 - $170 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231047
PSU: 550W - $100 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustRatingReview.asp?Item=N82E16817103932
SubTotal -------------- $1145
Cooling
--------------
CPU HeatSink: $37 - http://www.jab-tech.com/Scythe-Ninja-SCNJ-1000-pr-3130.html
CPU 120mmFan: $10 - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/pa12mesp.html
VGA HeatSink: $45 - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/thv1ulvgaco.html
VGA 80mmFan: $9 - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/pa80hisp.html
VGA 80mmFan: $9 - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/pa80hisp.html
SubTotal -------------- $110
Total -------------------- $1255