Jan 4, 2017 #1 S Shyatic n00b Joined Jan 4, 2017 Messages 1 I see everybody doing it but having run stock systems for the last 5 years and now with my i5 4690k being a bit old, I figured I'd extend the life by overclocking it a bit. Appreciate any help or links, or any guideance!
I see everybody doing it but having run stock systems for the last 5 years and now with my i5 4690k being a bit old, I figured I'd extend the life by overclocking it a bit. Appreciate any help or links, or any guideance!
Jan 4, 2017 #2 Bandalo 2[H]4U Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 2,657 Here's a good place to start: http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-guide-with-statistics
Here's a good place to start: http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-guide-with-statistics
Jan 7, 2017 #3 K KIAman Limp Gawd 2FA Joined Jul 17, 2013 Messages 301 TIL: You don't have to set 1:1: CPU/Cache ratio... ok, gonna play with my personal overclock even more then. WOOO!
TIL: You don't have to set 1:1: CPU/Cache ratio... ok, gonna play with my personal overclock even more then. WOOO!