Overclocking Guide Intel and Asus?

Wonda-Boy

Weaksauce
I really need some help with my overclocking with my C2D and the Asus Commando. I have always had an AMD and just parted company with the X2 4400+.

The bios on the Commando is "OFF the WALL" and I cant make head nor tail of important things. I googled till my eyes GOOGLED and cannot find the help I need.....I need to know what to set the individual temps for the different parts at ie. FSB termination, NB Vcore etc.

Can you guys help a INTEL/ASUS nOOb with some good links or a nice walkthrough if you have the Commando.

Thanx

I am looking for at least 3ghz me thinks! ;)

I can't help you with your overclocking but I can say that I would read the rules. Look for a review for your board and see what they say.

I have read the rules, what has that got to do with anything.:confused: :confused:

I searched the forums for ages and I know the reviews my board got, thats why I got it. I am looking for specific info here and if you cant help me no probs....isnt this what forums are for...the commando is a new board and I searched a good few threads in the mobo section and noi dice!

I have seen a few peeps on here with commando boards and taught I would ask them but if peeps dont wanna reply fine. Go look for topic thats easy to YAK on about.

I have read the rules, what has that got to do with anything.:confused: :confused:

Then you missed this part?

(9) No SHOUTING (Posting in all capital letters) It’s hard to read and just plain rude and annoying.

Also, wait longer than 3 hours (like 24 hours) to bump your thread - this isn't live tech support.

Thanks

Back