Overclocking Gfx Cards

Flawles

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
101
I have a nVidia 5200 128-bit pci :mad: and i want to overclock it, i dont know how, so someone help me please!!!!.


i got 300$ im willin to spend on cooling, and not a new gfx card!




Flawles
_____________
P4 1.8
512 SRAM
5200 128 bit
nothin overclocked
 
LOL, if you spend $300 for cooling for that POS, i would have to kill you..

Please buy a new card.
 
yes, i do not have a agp, cuz i have a dell - how stupid are they? nobody can be as dumb as them, and i wouldnt waist my money on a pci gfx card.

Wow my processer almost overheated, i accidentally messed a part of my cooling up.
 
save up and buy a new machine or something. you can get one pretty cheap, I'd bet. maybe you could just upgrade the mobo, but I'm not sure, because I think I've read somewhere that Dell has their own type of connections for power and what-not. Either way, good luck, and sorry for your misfortune.
 
thx, but dells case only fits their customized mobo's wow i hate dell they messed me up :mad:
 
Back
Top