FLECOM

Modder(ator) & [H]ardest Folder Evar
Staff member
TTT

why was this unsticked? :confused:

<<<<LINKS >>>>
You got useful ones? Post 'em.

1."How far can my xyz go? How about my abc?"

-- Here's the answer (compatible with all nationalites, and Canadians ;))

www.cpudatabase.com

well, the url pretty much says it all. It's a database. With CPUs.

But how is it *special*? Well, you can choose from pretty much *every* Intel or AMD CPU on the market, and then you can sort by:

>> OC

>> vCore

>> Motherboard

>> S Code

>> Week (of Manufacturing)

>> Plant

>> FPO/Batch#

You can also sort from Highest - Lowest / Lowest - Highest.

Please use this thread to help eliminate the repetitive questions we seem to be plagued with.... I will eliminate useless clutter in here. If this thread proves to be helpful I will start to lock threads that could have been avoided had the creator come here first ;)

http://www.grc.com

great info on everything Computer Security-related.

Downloads section includes firewall testers, fixes for stuff Microcrap hasn't gotten around to noticing, utilities of all kind etc. Also this guy has been the first to document the DRDoS attack system.

Originally posted by Little Grabbi
http://www.grc.com

great info on everything Computer Security-related.

Downloads section includes firewall testers, fixes for stuff Microcrap hasn't gotten around to noticing, utilities of all kind etc. Also this guy has been the first to document the DRDoS attack system.
www.grcsucks.com

explaining why grc is full of shit (only good program he made--"Shoot the Messenger" for 2k/XP)

Originally posted by Mcseiam
Please use this thread to help eliminate the repetitive questions we seem to be plagued with.... I will eliminate useless clutter in here. If this thread proves to be helpful I will start to lock threads that could have been avoided had the creator come here first ;)

A working search would also serve this purpose.

I have some links in my favorite's that I thought I could add to this:

ChipGeek
Good for information about many different CPUs over the years. As the name implies, Geek stuff.

Kelly's Corner XP
Good Windows XP info.

Windows Update
This is also useful.

www.{insert-your-motherboard-manufacturer-here}.com
For drivers, BIOSs, manuals, etc.

Google
You'd be amazed at how many questions and problems can be solved searching the net with Google's powerful databases.

And,
Hard|[OCP]
(You never know with some people...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back