Hey guys,
I'm trying to properly overclock my new Asus Trifan cards. The CCC auto tuner is crap it spends hours and then the results are completely bogus. I let it run for 3 hours and it finally came to a conclusion of 835/1010mhz. That's without any volt modding or anything done to the Bios and when I went to play Trine it completely crapped out.
Are there any tools that will properly tune this card?
Thanks!
Edit: I tried ATI Tools but it fails to recognize the card/drivers.
I'm trying to properly overclock my new Asus Trifan cards. The CCC auto tuner is crap it spends hours and then the results are completely bogus. I let it run for 3 hours and it finally came to a conclusion of 835/1010mhz. That's without any volt modding or anything done to the Bios and when I went to play Trine it completely crapped out.
Are there any tools that will properly tune this card?
Thanks!
Edit: I tried ATI Tools but it fails to recognize the card/drivers.