• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking an AMD64 3500+ (Venice)

LionKinG88

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
336
Hi,
I want to overclock my CPU as much as possible, but I am new with AMD so I'm not really that used.
My specs are:

AMD 64 3500+ (Venice)
MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum
1GB (2x512Mb) Ballistix DDR 500Mhz PC4000 Dual Channel
OCZ ModStream 520W PSU
Club3D X800XT
2x SATA 200GB HDD's
2x Plextor DVD burners (combo's)
Watercooling Spec:
Storm G4 CPU block
Maze4 GPU block
Black Ice Pro 2 Radiator
T-line
DD5 Pump

Any1 wanna help please? I would really apperciate it! Thanks :(
 
Well I read that already, but I cant really find all those settings in BIOS etc :confused:
 
Look in the "Cell Menu" in bios, everything is in there.
Now put that WC setup to good use :cool:
 
Ok, i found my problem. I accidently put my hdd's to Sata1/Sata2 after i installed my watercooling..
 
I ran Prime95 tonight and it seems its stable @ 2.64Ghz.. still going further now :D
 
11x250 puts your ram at spec and a sweet overclock to 2750MHz. Go for it.
 
Back
Top