• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking a8n32

Appa

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
2,748
I posted this in the A8n32 availibility thread and was instructed to make a new thread. So here goes.


Where is the HT multiplier? Is it the "K8 to NB Frequency"? I assume it is but when I set it to what I think will be me 1000 MHz FSB, Ai Booster always just reports my CPU Frequen cy as my FSB. For example, if I set K8 to NB Frequency to 800 (4x HT) and set my CPU Frequency to 250, when I boot into windows it only reports "250 FSB" in Ai Booster. If I set everything back to auto it reports 800 FSB. I am so confused, what am I doing wrong?
 
the 0805 bios changed to multipliers
makes it easier.
 
Ahhh ok, I've read that it has a lot of issues and this system right now is so solid I'm skurrred to mess with it :p

I've figured out that ignoring Ai Booster is what I need to do. That program clearly has issues and is reporting the wrong thing. When I run SiSoft Sandra tests the readout tells me exactly what my HTT bus is at, and it is what I thought it should be regardless of what Ai Booster tells me.
 
Back
Top