• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclocking a Sapphire Toxic 5850

neokeelo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,649
Its been a long time since I have tried OC'ing a ATI card so I was wondering which programs are necessary nowadays.

I know when the 5850 came out you had to use a combination of 2 programs to get the fan and clock speeds to stay.


Also does anyone know how to raise the voltages on this card?
 
Back
Top