• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Overclockable AMD Micro ATX Board?

Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
837
Does anyone know of a micro-ATX board I can overlock an AMD mobile with? I want to put a system together using the Antec Minuet case or the Cooler Master micro ATX case .

I've used the Abit VA10, but I couldn't overclock with that.

I know I'll need decent cooling, but I plan on modifying the case with an intake port/fan right over the cpu.

thanks in advance for your suggestions!
 
I'm not sure if you can pinmod mobiles, but you should take a look at the Shuttle MN31N (fsb options, but no multiplier, which is where you'd need to use the pinmod).... or the A7n266-VM, which requires a mod to unlock the FSB changes. I suggest the Shuttle over the A7n. Biostar has a micro that i hear ocs, but i have no personal experience with it.
 
Back
Top