• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Overclock ATI using Rivatuner

Nirad9er

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
3,035
How do I overclock my mobility 9800 using rivatuner. I dont see any overclocking feature. Is there any automatic downclock to use with powerplay.

Could someone tell me how to do this? I know how to overclock the card with radlinker but I want something that will work with powerplay and reduce the clockspeed automatically when on battery a power. I was told rivatuner might have this feature.

Thanks
 
Alright im not postive about this, but I think Rivatuner is for Nvidia only? But I use ATITool for overclocking ATI. sry, dun know much about your battery power issue
 
i use rivatuner for my 9600. its the first button that comes up when you push "customize" in the main tab
 
Nakamori said:
i use rivatuner for my 9600. its the first button that comes up when you push "customize" in the main tab

I tried that but it only brought up the AGP settings. No overclocking stuff

It there a certain version I should use?
 
can anyone fill in the blanks.

Nvidia _____ TNT or Nivdia ____ 128.

Once you fill in the blanks hopefully a light will turn on.

edit: Wow I have been out of the loop, Guess now you can use it at least, don't know how usefull it is for ATI cards though. I believe there is a ATI tool though that would probably do a better job.
 
Back
Top