2 questions actually:
1. I have a swiftech 3 120mm fan rad , is that enough for i975 @ 4.3 Chipset block, and 2 5970's ( not overclocked) 800d case... 1000 watt corsair HD
I have a dual rad laying around plus a single is it absolutely necessary to add more?
2. I was using MSI after burner on my asus's EAH5970's the votage for the core seems odd... the settings goes up to 1300....xfx overvolt only 1.165 something of this nature...
whats safe?
1. I have a swiftech 3 120mm fan rad , is that enough for i975 @ 4.3 Chipset block, and 2 5970's ( not overclocked) 800d case... 1000 watt corsair HD
I have a dual rad laying around plus a single is it absolutely necessary to add more?
2. I was using MSI after burner on my asus's EAH5970's the votage for the core seems odd... the settings goes up to 1300....xfx overvolt only 1.165 something of this nature...
whats safe?