Overall Forum Performance Declining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidey329

[H]F Junkie
Anyone else noticing a decline in refresh rate for the forums?

It started happening a few weeks ago (same time the "loading graphic" started appearing in the upper right hand corner of the window), but I assumed it was just my phone. But I've now had the chance to test it on three systems (one with a fresh Windows 10 & Chrome install) and three different networks.

From what the inspector shows, it appears that a request will go out with the URL - for example, Forum Help & Feedback - this is handled by the server and appropriate dynamic pages are passed back. That appears to be the holdup.

It's taking about 18 seconds for the parser to handle the request and send the page back, sometimes it'll just timeout and send a blank page.

Just sitting on a page, I'll get random "Javascript Error in Javascript Console" messages that pop up (they're from the forum, as they're themed like it).

Here's the catch, it only happens when I'm logged in. So I'm assuming Kyle shadowbanned me to a server with a Pentium 2.

OK, I flushed out the internet tubes between our server and your IP. Should be fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back