Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hey folks ,I am having trouble oc'ing my HD2900pro on Vista64.I have tried riva tuner,ati tray tool and ati tool.I did have this card overclocked on XP 750/900.Help please
I've got the ati Overdrive option with the newest drivers in Vista x64.... Wasnt happy that once OC'd I couldnt get back into the menu to de-clock it. Had to unplug the 8pin and go back to 6pin to de-clock.