Outlook Web shows 2 unread message, but Outlook 2007 shows nothing

I know this isn't exactly related Windows Mobile, but I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. The Outlook Web client shows 2 unread e-mails. Yet, I can't seem to find out which 2 e-mails are not read. On my laptop, Outlook 2007 shows all e-mails have been read. Not a single message is unread. So I'm not sure why Outlook 2007 Web client shows 2 unread e-mails. Can someone please tell me why this is happening? Btw, I'm using 1&1 as my Exchange host provider.

I had something similar happen in Outlook 2k3 and OWA. The issue was, I somehow dragged and dropped unread messages into the top-level folder in 2k3. It just "disappears". However, clicking the top level folder showed those unread messages, and I was able to clear them out.

How did you access the top level folder? I don't see it anywhere in OWA. Or I need to use Outlook 2007 to find that folder?

I wish I could remember exact details. It happened back in 2004. whatever the top of the folder tree is, I clicked there, and it showed the messages.

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately I don't have wifi at home so I can't verify this right now. I'll try it Monday morning.

I don't see it anywhere. I spent 10 minutes looking for it, but nothing turned up.

Any more suggestions?

Back