outlook signature goes out as attachment?

dave343

[H]ard|Gawd
I created an Outlook 2000 signature but when it sends to someone the logo I'm guessing sends as an attachment. Anyway to get around this, to maybe integrate it into the signature? Thanks in advance for any help.

I believe it depends on the mail type the reciever has. If it's sent to someone who reads HTML mail as a default, it should be okay. However, I think people who read in plain text or rich text, only get an attachment. Most companies have stopped using images in their e-mails sigs for this reason, and to save space on the mail servers.

That is correct. What I do is embed my contact info either before or after. You can also make it white text so you don't see it unless it doesn't take HTML or if it is viewed on a handheld device (like a BlackBerry).

I got rid of one problem only to get another. I'm just using an HTML signature instead of the .doc Word format. Now when you open the HTML file itself the signature looks perfect. Problem is when you go to creat a new message, the signature is there but heavily spaced like this.

Line..........

line.................

line............

etc..etc, thanks for all the help.

That's exactly why I've turned off HTML (and for the security reasons) and I use an .rtf file for my signature.

Back