Outlook encryption

only1brian

Limp Gawd
Im having a hard time finding a solution for encrypting messages and also certificates for Outlook.
We currently just use a certificate and send files with winzip encryption.
:confused:

This was one of the options i was looking into.

So, if i configure PGP on the AD server with Exchange... any user should be able to send a message and select PGP for encryption.. right?

This was one of the options i was looking into.

So, if i configure PGP on the AD server with Exchange... any user should be able to send a message and select PGP for encryption.. right?

This totally depends on the design and on the necessity of encryption.

If you need to encrypt between your company and others, you can put the PGP Universal Server inline as an MTA to encrypt/decrypt traffic.

You would load nothing on the clients in this scenario.

if you need to encrypt between every person inside your company AND external, then you need to install PGP Desktop on every client inside... and also have a PGP universal server to centrally manage keys and ADM's.

In addition to both scenarios... it also largely depends on WHO you are trying to exchange encrypted content with....

Let's start with how many users, which types of customers you are trying to connect, etc.

If all that i listed above.... makes no sense... please see a professional or a VAR.

Back