Outlook 2007 .pst password remover or finder

Anoesis

Weaksauce
help! I need a Outlook 2007 .pst password remover or finder, i need to findone asap, please help i need one i prefer free but if i must the cheapest please help!!:(

I don't want to make any assumptions, but it sounds awfully shady. Those kinds of topics don't do to well here, so I'd suggest a Google search to see if it's even possible.

how does it sound shady? my dad installed vista on his laptop but, I made a back up .pst in outlook 2007 before he did and made a password for it, (unfortunately hp didn't have some drivers for vista so he reinstalled xp) but when i tried to restore it the password i used said invalid password. i did find a password finder but it was a demo version which only shows you the first 2 characters of the password, which was nowhere near what i typed in is their any good apps that find or remove the password, i really need it, all my dad's business contacts/email in the .pst file

There is an entire commercial (and legal) industry behind the recovery of password protected Office Files, including Word, Outlook, etc...

It is NOT cheap!

I know of no free utilities that are worth a damn.

If anyone does, please point :) I've been in the same position as the OP a dozen times over the last 10 years (silly users).

how does it sound shady?
How does it NOT sound shady? How do we know you didn't grab someone's pst file an attempt to access there e-mail without their knowledge? Anyhoo, your dad either manually set a password, and should remember what it is, or else the .pst file might be corrupted.

If you're serious about it....spend the money to buy the rest of your demo there.

Back