Outlook 2007 pane -- multiple accounts are invisible/hidden?

Cerulean

[H]F Junkie
Hi,

I am used to the Windows Live Mail's way of displaying the left pane. It would show a folder for each account, and under each folder would be Inbox, Junk, Sent Mail, etc. I just setup Outlook 2007 on my laptop with all my accounts and I cannot figure out how to get it to show each account separately. I know I figured out how to do this a couple weeks ago on another co-workers machine so that she could look through her junk mailbox and stuff -- and I remember it was one of those subtle tricky things too easy to forget.

:(

EDIT: I tried everything I could come across through Google. I even tried Thunderbird and was surprised to see that they have very much degraded as has Outlook 2007. Windows Live Mail does it right. Another problem I came across with Outlook 2007 is that if you delete an e-mail account and then try to recreate it, you cannot use the same account name unless you are smart enough to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Mail->Profiles->Delete existing profile (completely resets e-mail account database for Outlook) ... what an [sarcasm]obvious[/sarcasm] fix. I can't believe that some of the most common and well-known mail clients have degraded to scat-value in usability.

Last edited:
Back