Outlook 2000 SP3 problem

MaxOut313

Weaksauce
I'm having a weird problem with Outlook 2000 sp3 that I need fixed. For some reason incoming mail I recieve doesnt show up in my inbox; its invisible. When I go to Advanced find the messages show up and say they are in the inbox. Does anyone know the problem or if there is an option to fix this? This problem just all of a sudden started happening. Is there a quick option/fix for this?

Thanks

Do you have any kind of sorting rules defined for incoming mail?

No. I have no rules set. It just all of a sudden started happening. I can only view them in Advanced find. It looks like its only messages with attachments.

Could it be something else I'm overlooking?

Is your AV software set to block certain or all attachments? Are you on a corporate domain where the Exchange servers are blocking attachments?

I'm not on a domain. Its a smaller workgroup, but we are using AVG for e-mail scanning.
I've look at the program and dont see anything that says block incoming attachments. All it says is scanning mail with selected files or scan all . I'm going to look into it more. It could be that

I looked at the program. its setup exactly like all the other computers.
I just dont get this.

Check your settings under view/arrange by. You may have set something that is making them not appear.

Also, check any filters you have to make sure they aren't setting the emails as read, which when in addition to the "Hide read emails" option could cause this.

-Larry

Back