Outlast 2 PC Demo

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a demo out for Outlast 2 on Steam but, there's a catch. The demo will only be available for a month. So, if you are a fan of the first game, I'd definitely head on over and grab the demo before it's gone.

Never played the first one. Is this one of those horror games?
Possibly, I did walk through what appeared to be a pile of discarded baby corpses and while browsing the game's audio banks I saw the word "cesarean" so I imagine there's going to be some forceful removal of fetuses at some point.

I like scary games but rarely get far in them.

Never played the first one. Is this one of those horror games?
You need to. For some reason, I didn't think much of the game until I played it. And then.......OMG its not that its scary, it gets inside your head. It makes a scary situation out of something that is actually a reality. It sucks you in, and makes you feel like you are actually there in the hospital with the crazy mental paitents.....totally defenseless!!

I played both the first one, and the DLC, and they were fantastic!

I actually almost vomited during one of the cut scenes....and I am not saying which one....lol

I have the first one, its fun but..... I absolutely hate not being able to defend myself. And i realize that is the point of the game to make you feel uncomfortable and helpless, but not being able to grab something to defend yourself is not natural, however its the whole point of the game. If you like horror movies you will enjoy it. But for me it was more frustration than fun.

Back