• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Outdoor Speakers off my PC

Ety

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
499
I want to put some speakers out on my deck and I was wondering about what it would cost and what i would need. PC Specs in sig. I can just run a wire with my ethernet ect from my PC into my basement then to the deck so I want to keep it wired and I have my A-I-W remote for volume ect.
Thanks
 
Back
Top