Outage Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me things have improved considerably over the past few days. Today and I think yesterday I don't recall getting any database error screens and things seem to be running fairly quick.
 
Any timeline on returning the link between frontpages news and the news sub-forum here? I truely enjoy the extra info I get from the people here after Steve and his minions post something. I'm just not sure how many more times I can read about the ALCU license plate reader. :p
 
Is it me or does searching not return any results prior to the end of july? I was looking for a GM post that was made in early july and could not find anything.
 
Is there anyway people can help by donating $$$ for the forum/site's existence?

A great way to donate is by purchasing a Genmay subscription or just clicking the ads, although Kyle already said money isn't the cause of forum downtime.
 
Looking pretty good so far, although I didn't get a chance to check out HF over the Labor Day weekend.
 
Just like to report general slowness, but also sometimes in firefox clicking links to threads/pages just doesn't work and you have to click again or sometimes several times, just to load something, It's getting a bit unusable now, what's the latest on this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top