OUT OF QUOTA message in Vista

Dr_Chanesaw

Limp Gawd
i get this message, i cannot realistically open more than 2-3 windows, i'm prettyy sure i got a virus, but i tried to install 7 different anti virus programs and none of them ran on my system.. man i'm so sick of this vista crap..couldnt install sp1 either.

I guess it's cool to blame Vista instead of solving the problem, but I digress. I'm not sure what AV software packages you tried, but many/most of the common ones will run on Vista, and even Vista x64. Have you tried running any of the online scanners, such as TrendMicro's Housecall? It is very possible that SP1 wouldn't install if you have some type of malware infection. I remember XP's SP2 wouldn't go on if you had an infected system.

i get this message, i cannot realistically open more than 2-3 windows, i'm prettyy sure i got a virus, but i tried to install 7 different anti virus programs and none of them ran on my system.. man i'm so sick of this vista crap..couldnt install sp1 either.

You can't really trust that system anymore, I would format and reinstall - and this time install an antivirus before you install any other software.

Back